Certified Mindfulness Meditation & MBSR teacher
Member of the Polish Mindfulness Association
I am a psychologist and Certified Mindfulness Meditation & MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) teacher, a member of the Polish Mindfulness Association.
I live in Berlin and work as a mindfulness trainer in Berlin and Poland. I have been working as counsellor and trainer for corporate and individual clients.
My clients are i.e Ikea, Glaxo Smith Kline, Bridgestone. I am a stress reduction book author “Odstresownik. Mała Księga Spokoju.” Publicat 2016) and a wellness blogger. I also cooperate with NGO’s and business organizations (i.e Dress for Success, PsychoSomaPolis).
My work is under supervision of a British MBSR/mindfulness teacher -Bodhin Philip Woodward.
I offer mindfulness sessions, workshops, MBSR training and Self love courses in English.
I also offer psychological counselling and one2one mindfulness sessions in English and in Polish.
Love yourself – self-love and acceptance course (4 weeks)
- Do you feel like you’re never good enough no matter what you do?
- Do you accept less than what you deserve?
- Are you seeking validation from relationships, career, and people around you?
- Are you putting others before yourself and you end up getting nothing out of the deal?
- Are you hard on yourself when you don’t get something right?
Do you feel the need to change???
In this course you will learn techniques to strengthen your self- love. It is based on psychological, scientifically based methods like mindfulness or CBT. It will be packed with meditations, compassion and kindness practices and positive psychology exercises to help you build positive and loving relationship with you and others.
During the course you will learn how:
- Start valuing yourself and be good to yourself
- Stop self- criticism
- Start taking care of yourself
- Start loving yourself unconditionally
Session 1 - Starting with now- learning to accept and be more mindful.
Mindfulness can help us accept ourselves because when we’re mindful, we notice allow all of our thoughts and feelings rather than pushing them away or trying to distract ourselves.
Session 2 - Stop negative thinking, calm that inner critic.
We will be working on recognizing our limiting negative beliefs and learn how we can change them.
Session 3 - Be kind to yourself- self compassion no matter what.
During this session you will learn how to develop more kindness and self-compassion. Thanks to compassion you can take care of yourself and accept every aspect of your unique being.
Session 4 - You are good enough, develop your love and happiness.
We will start to focus and engage more with positive experience, that will help you feel better about yourself and proactively work on your own happiness and love.
After each session you will receive home practice tools (journal prompts, exercises, worksheets, supportive affirmations ect) and links to meditations and inspirational videos to help support you on your path of self-love.
Every Wednesday from 05/09/2018 till 25/09/2018.
Session 1 - 5/09
Session 2 - 12/09
Session 3 - 19/09
Session 4 - 25/09
60 Euro paid in advance. 50 euros for students till 30 year old.
Promotion: For couples/friends: 100 euros (50 Euros each) paid in advance via bank transfer.
Places are limited, so don’t hesitate and book your spot now!
MBSR - Mindfulness based stress reduction course
21-01-19 – 11-03-19
Wednesdays, 18:00 – 20:00
MBSR is a secular group based programme developed by Jon Kabat-Zinn (PhD) and colleagues at the University of Massachusetts Medical Centre in the 1970s to alleviate a wide range of health problems. The programme involves training in mindfulness meditation together with discussion on stress and life skills. Particular emphasis is placed upon daily home practice.
Is it for me?
Yes! Everyone can benefit from mindfulness. We all face pressures and stresses and can get stuck in our personal reactions. The things that stress and challenge us may not change, but the way in which we deal with them can shift, making it all feel easier. Being more aware and accepting of our thoughts and feelings means we are in a better place to make wise choices and deal with difficulties more effectively. The evidence base on MBSR shows significant positive effects amongst participants suffering from chronic pain, fibromyalgia, MS, mild anxiety disorder, psoriasis and cancer. More than 100 papers have been written which indicate that the effects of MBSR are relatively long lasting especially if post course group practice is also offered.
Most participants report that they gain lasting benefits, such as:
- a greater capacity for relaxation
- increased ability to handle stressful situations
- more energy and enthusiasm
- more self - confidence
- greater clarity and focus
- increased concentration
How does MBSR work?
By practising in sessions, and by listening to guided meditations at home during the week, you learn, and integrate mindfulness into your everyday life.
MBSR Programme will provide you with:
- lecture and discussion about main topics of each session
- guided instruction in mindfulness meditation practices
- gentle stretching and mindful movement
- group dialogue and sharing in pairs or small groups
- daily home assignments and journaling
- guided meditations and handouts.
- 1 Session - What is Mindfulness?
- 2 Session - Gathering the scattered mind
- 3 Session - What is Stress? Bringing awareness to our patterns of reactivity to stress
- 4 Session - The Shadow of Stress: Wherever you go, there you are.
- 5 Session - Responding instead of Reacting: Mind your thoughts
- 6 session - Growing awareness of emotions
- 7 Session - How can I be kind to myself?
- 8 Session - A Mindful Life: Keeping your Mindfulness Alive
- Mindfulness Day - a half a day silent retreat – Saturday or Sunday
It is also possible to pay for the course in installments, please enquire about affordable payment options by contacting me.
Christmas DIY Workshop - Fabric Heart full of love!
Wed, 19-12-2019, 18.30-21.00
Let’s meet together in this Christmas season to spread some love and positive vibes!
The idea: Kindness is contagious, pass it on! The self- made heart can be a great gift idea for your friends and family or a meaningful home decoration, reminding you about love and kindness. Love & kindness is the key to our own happiness and fulfillment. By learning how to open our hearts and sincerely be kind to others, we can begin to truly benefit ourselves and our world.
1. We will start with a short loving, kindness and intention setting meditation
2. Making hearts (as a present for someone, for yourself or for a decoration)
3. We will write warm that we can attach to our hearts wishes and talk about ideas for spreading more kindness and other possible seasonal (and not only) kindness gift ideas.
These hearts are easy to make because you don’t need a sewing machine!
Materials I offer: Assorted medium-weight cotton second – hand/upcycling style fabrics , Fiberfill stuffing (optional: you can also use lavender or dried lentils) , Thread to match fabric -Pins, needles , Scissors, -Heart Templates , Stationery
Materials to bring: Cotton fabric of your choice , Thread to match fabric/of your special choice , Contrasting or complimenting ribbon of your choice (I offer 2 types)
Your own pair of scissors if you like
Promotion: 20 Euro students under 30 years old. - For couples/friends: 40 Euro 20 Euro each) paid in advance via bank transfer.
Places are limited, so don’t hesitate and book your spot now!
BOOKING & MORE INFO
Just purchase your ticket here (via Eventbrite) or traditional bank transfer (write me for the account details). If you have any questions please contact me:
email@example.com – Facebook
Mindful Vision Board Workshop
Sat. 29/12/18 11:00 – 14.00
Come & spend an afternoon creating a Vision Board for you, your life goals and dreams. Vision Boards are one of the most simple and yet very powerful tools you can use to help you start creating the life you want. And they are FUN to make!
- We will begin our workshop with a guided meditation, to help us set our goals and dreams
- Then we will spent time creating our own Vision Board. We will close this meeting with another short visualization/meditation helping our dreams and goals come true!
- You will get a worksheet to help you make the first step towards achieving your dreams .
- All basic materials to create your board is provided (i.e paper, A4/A3, glue, scissors, old magazines) along with afternoon tea and sweet snacks, but you are welcome to bring your own supplies i.e extra pair of scissors, favorite magazines or printed quotes of your choice, as we will be sharing materials with other participants.
After that I will send you few useful information and tips about how you can prepare to this workshop and what is good to know about vision boards.
Early Bird till 8/12 – 20 Euro per person
Regular 30 Euro (please pay via Eventbrite or in advance via bank transfer)
Students: 20 Euro
Bring a friend/couples: 40 Euro (20 Euro each)
Psychological counselling and one to one mindfulness sessions
I offer individual help in the area of stress, anxiety, self-esteem issues and emotional eating/weight problems.
Symptoms of Stress & Anxiety:
• Working all of the time, but never being done or feeling good enough
• An over-scheduled life, where you’re constantly running from one thing to the next
• Worrying and overthinking
• Panic attacks
• Feeling like your emotions are out of control
• Lower mood and problems to enjoy life
• Perfectionist tendencies
• Trouble sleeping or insomnia
• Physical health problems (back pain, stomach aches, headaches, high blood pressure, acid reflux) without any physical cause
• Feeling tired all the time
• Not making time for yourself
• Frequent self-criticism
• Feeling unappreciated
Counseling can offer relief by providing a safe outlet to talk about your stress and worry. You will also develop de-stressing strategies to use when you feel anxious or tense. In my psychological counseling I use various tool and techniques: i.e cognitive behavioral therapy, self-compassion, mindfulness, and positive psychology interventions.
• Counselling 50 minutes
• One2one MBSR session: 90 minutes